Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Personal Marketing Assistant
We are LIFEPOWR – we want to advance the Energy Transition with affordable and renewable energy. We envision, design, and build with a mission to power lives, without harming our shared planet in the process.
LIFEPOWR started with the idea of powering anything, anywhere – or as we like to call it, energy freedom. We’re able to mobilize energy and people through our portable and cutting-edge solar modules and battery packs, giving us plenty of power at hand to think outside the cubicle, literally.
Since then, we’ve expanded on this notion of energy freedom to encompass a greater degree of self-sufficiency through personalized microgrids of scalable storage and distribution. We’re building the most user and installer-friendly option available.
You'll manage the personal brand(s) of our CEO Dries Bols.
In close collaboration with the marketing team and himself, we'll determine what and how we'll communicate to the world and how his persona should be perceived - to the best interests of the company, himself and future projects.
Compare it to how Richard Branson uses LinkedIn or Elon Musk Twitter - with great benefits to the companies and projects they support.
Together we'll define the used media and strategy, and you'll be in charge of creating, publishing and managing the content.
Examples of social channels under your management under this internship: @dries_bols @entrevaneur @lifepowr @caferacerbabes
- You’re currently studying Marketing/PR & Communication or any other relevant studies
- You’re fluent in English (especially writing)
- You know what’s happening in the green energy landscape
- Engaging social communities is your jam
- You know what great content is made of
- You’re a self-starter with a hands-on mentality
- Flexible working hours – we’re not fans of the typical 9 to 5, you’ll be able to decide your own schedule.
- An office in the heart of Antwerp’s Hipster Paradise AKA Antwerp Zuid (just a stone’s throw away from the Palace of Justice)
- Actual hands-on experience in a dynamic and growing startup – no coffee runs, no making copies.
- A young, international and kind of weird (but in a good way) team
- (Occasional) beer and pizza Fridays
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.