Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Platform / app developer
GOlegal offers the peace of mind of being supported by a full in-house legal department to those who can't / won't afford one.
Having internal profiles covering all legal specialties while being flexible enough to deal with activity peaks and urgencies is quite costly and requires a great deal of focus. Most enterprises don't have the resources let alone the time to deal with such hassle.
That's why GOlegal comes in so handy! By working with us, clients benefit directly from:
- One-stop-shop: one single point of contact for ALL your legal matters
- Fixed prices: clarity, peace of mind, no surprises
- Flexibility & reactivity: whatever the frequency, urgency and/or criticality of the situation
Basically, you'll have the opportunity to work on a specific project: the development of an IT module from scratch together with GOlegal associated in agile mode.
This project will be yours and you will have to opportunity to actively contribute to the choice of specifications and functionalities that will be embedded in this tool.
Experience to develop online tools & (mini-)platforms is required. Experience in developing add-ons for MS Word is a serious + !
Whatever your skills & profile, we are looking for committed & dynamic individuals that are interested in a first experience in the environment of a startup.
You are English, French or Dutch-speaking.
Most importantly, this is your internship and it is up to you to make the most out of it ! Tell us what you would like to do and we'll check if and how it can fit in GOlegal's development track.
- a workplace in the largest Belgian coworking community (Silversquare)
- an agile and pragmatic working environment you can actively contribute to
- a dynamic & challenging yet casual & fun work atmosphere
- a potential job offer at the end of your internship
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.