Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Amazonia Bio SPRL
PR and Communication intern at Amazonia Bio
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, eager-to-learn and extraordinary team player to join our team! If you have a passion for PR, endless curiosity and have a can-do attitude, come join us!
We are a Brazilian-Belgian start-up minded company specialized in healthy and organic products, harvested and produced in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil.
Our mission is to improve the life of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries around the globe.
Want to know more about what we do? Check this out: https://youtu.be/1QKXd5ONXws
As an international company, we have people from everywhere: Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, India, England, Spain and many other countries...
We are not only colleagues, we are also friends and we make sure that everyone is part of the Amazonia Bio family.
- Great experience as a student to be prepared for an international career
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- We love team events
- As a PR and Communication intern, you will be mainly assisting the team with the following tasks:
- Assisting with PR projects: launch events, creative mailers
- Create Communication and Marketing campaigns
- Increase our online presence by attracting customers and press to the business; work on employer branding
- Networking and helping plan press releases
- Support of company culture and brand awareness
- Digital community management, social media reporting, creative brainstorm, content creation
- A student in PR, Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Economics or any other related field
- English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages (German, Italian, Polish, etc.) are a big plus!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivation, pro-activation, teamwork ability and detail orientation.
- Requirements: Availability of a minimum of 1 month and provide a formal internship convention.
Please note that this internship is not remunerated.
Great experience as a student to be prepared for an international career
Young, international and dynamic growing team
Amazing free daily lunch all together
We love team events
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textKami Basics Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSHOPINGREEN Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAtelier Jalaper Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAmazonia Bio SPRL Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBambaw Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime:
=job.status_textDitta Graceffa Internship1620 DrogenbosThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time