Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
PR and Communication Manager Intern
Spacehuntr is Brussels’ fastest growing platform to scout and book the most unique spaces to host all sorts of events. Ranging from innovative product launch parties to creative brainstorming sessions to enlightening conferences.
We at Spacehuntr truly believe that life is too short to spend any minute in tired meeting spaces or traditional lifeless venues. We ♡ events and love to create unforgettable and creative experiences for our clients.
- Develop a PR / communications strategy
- Creating PR relevant content (Press kit, etc.)
- Development press distribution lists and media contacts
- Monitor and analyze PR results
- Conducting research on different topics related to the MICE industry (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events)
- Provide support on administrative tasks and organizing events
If you are:
- Really passionate about media and journalism
- Driven to get things done with a “Can do” mindset as opposed to a “Yes, but” approach
- Are a creative time bomb that loves to develop (guerilla) PR campaigns
- Love to read newspapers (preferably in different languages)
- Creating amazing and catching content is second nature for you
- Your friends call you crazy, but you just think they are boring
- You realise your limits are only where your imagination stops
If so, you can be Spacehuntr’s next superhero PR and communication Manager. Please contact us and let's discuss how we can make a difference together.
A chance to be in the driving seat of all our marketing activities and get hands on experience by joining a true fast paced startup company and accelerate your professional competencies.
This is also an excellent opportunity to develop and/ or reinvent yourself with an entrepreneurial “can do” / growth mindset, by working in an amazing young and dynamic team whilst having a dedicated mentor and fast feedback loops.
For successful interns there is also a high probability to gain full time employment after the internship. At Spacehuntr we are also strong advocates of “work hard, play hard”, which means we host plenty of after work staff events, apéros and other fun activities.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCoulemelle Internship1090 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textMind Collective Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textCentre du Cinéma et de l'Audiovisuel Internship1080 BuxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPICSMENTOR Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCoupain Internship1080 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textasbl Artdynamik Internship1200 Woluwé-Saint-LambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time