Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Principal of Communication
We're a cultural institution based in Brussels, Belgium.
Since its inception in 2015, is dedicated to provide a global platform for Sino-Europe innovative cultural exchanges and digital innovation – building an unshakable bridge for cooperation and communication between the EU and China.
Ccieu is seeking a well-rounded, writing-focused creative with experience writing for brand marketing initiatives.
Candidates must possess the ability to develop and articulate experiential concepts under the direction of the Chief Creative Officer. Ideal candidates have experience writing for a wide variety of formats (OOH, Digit, Social etc.) and demonstrate professionalism and strategic thinking in all areas of practice.
- Proficient at writing flexibly for brand voices
- Exceptional proofreading ability is required
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates ownership of creative work
- Proactive, team-oriented work style
- Organized and familiar with a creative landscape
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceeds expectations on project deliverables
By discussing with the applicant .
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good
- French: good