She Leads Digital
Project Management Nonprofit Internship
Who Are We
She Leads Digital is a global-oriented non-profit organization founded in 2016 and based in Brussels.
At She Leads Digital, we focus on the engagement, education, and empowerment of women & girls throughout Europe & Africa.
Our Core Values
She Leads Digital is committed to:
Empowering women to use technology to benefit their careers and their local and global communities
Celebrating the successes and accomplishments of technical women globally through her success stories
Expanding the participation of women into Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Entrepreneurship and ICT fields as students.
Promoting an environment which supports the development of women and girls in STEM & Entrepreneurship through teaching, learning, and experiential exploration.
Addressing barriers to full participation in a technology-driven society
We exist to empower women and girls by providing them with access to tech programs that help build their skills and confidence. We also work with them individually and in groups towards entering these fields of work, so that they can gain critical skills and confidence to succeed in the digital world.
At She Leads Digital, we designed our website as a knowledge platform to give our community access to digital-related tools to facilitating their access to knowledge, programs, mentorship, networking and career opportunities
The Project Management Intern will gain valuable experience working directly with our founder assisting in the planning and execution of She Leads Digital Projects. This role will help manage operational tasks that are involved with the facilitation and execution of our Projects Workshop and Events. This internship gives you the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of a startup nonprofit management and client relationship development while having a positive impact around the world.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Problem Solving
- Development and Continual Learning
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Valuing Diversity
- Customer Focus
- YOU DON’T MISS A BEAT: Extremely attentive to detail, accurate and thorough
- YOU ARE A PUZZLE MASTER: Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- YOU’RE A PEOPLE PERSON: Connect with clients and FCE staff/interns daily
- YOU TAKE CHARGE: Outstanding decision making abilities and leadership qualities
- YOU’RE PROFESSIONAL IN ALL YOUR WAYS: Excellent verbal and written communication
- OFFICE EXPERIENCE: Gain meaningful, relevant work experience in the social marketing industry
- NETWORKING: Opportunity to work with industry partners and clients
- MEANINGFUL IMPACT: Knowing that every task you do is behind an incredible cause
- GROWTH: Continuous training/leadership opportunities for personal and professional development
- PEOPLE: Work with a vibrant group of people who are passionate about ending hunger