Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
OneHouseStand is a startup based in Brussels, Belgium. Through an innovative web application, OneHouseStand is reinventing the way businesses and individuals organise their events.
Want to be part of a dynamic startup that plans to change the global event planning market ? Well, it’s already on the way and we need your support to make this happen even quicker !
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager with a passion for turning clients' dreams into reality. It is an Intern position, starting in September 2017.
We are undergoing a substantial growth in our business and we forecast our user-base to expand substantially in the coming months.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to:
- Understand clients’ needs and translate them into commercial solutions.
- Assist customers through the online booking process.
- Brief event managers and suppliers to ensure successful events.
- Keep your eyes open to spot problems that may arise and handle them effectively.
- Analyse clients' feedbacks and proactively suggest improvements.
- A real interest in the event planning industry and technology.
- Strong interpersonal and numerical skills.
- A first experience in a commercial role is an asset.
- You are fun ;-)
- Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
- Get a taste of the development of a successful/growing/challenging/niche startup.
- Fun, casual environment.
- Flexible schedules.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good
- French: excellent