Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Project Manager Intern
The European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA), a Brussels-based organisation which represents full-service advertising, media agencies and agency associations in Europe, is currently recruiting a Project Management Intern, for a four to six months’ period beginning as of September 2016.
The successful candidate’s key responsibility is to support the education and training team in running the projects offered within the new “Inspire! by EACA” brand (a new website will be launched soon) and to contribute to the success and sustainability of the following projects:
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Pauline De Pelsmacker by 15 July 2016. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview between 18 to 20 July 2016.
The successful candidate must:
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written, as it is the working language of the organisation (other languages are an advantage);
- Be hard-working, honest and have a good eye for detail;
- Have the ability to work with different nationalities;
- Have strong organisational, communication and computer skills (Microsoft office, website interface, social media platforms);
- Have an interest in the communications sector;
- Be a citizen of a European Economic Area Member State;
- Be enrolled in a Belgian higher education instituion (or be able to provide us with a student contract)
Support the team with your communications skills:
- Manage Inspire’s social media accounts on a daily basis:
- Update the Inspire! website regularly;
- Create infographics, banners, videos and other promotional material;
- Draft press releases;
- Collect testimonials of projects participants, members and partners;
- Draft projects handbooks;
- Disseminate projects within and beyond the membership;
- Put together a contacts database.
Assist in running the European Institute of Commercial Communications Education:
- Help organise edcom meetings and the EACA Seminar;
- Support the organisation of the annual Ad Venture Student Competition and Thesis Competition and liaise with students, jurors, members and partners;
- Assist with the organisation and promotion of webinars;
- Help organise and promote the annual summer school;
- Provide support for the annual report;
- Update membership databases.
European Advertising Certificate (EAC)
Provide support for the EAC:
- Assist with the management of the EAC online learning platform;
- Liaise with participants, members and HRs;
- Promote the EAC amongst members and the communications industry
- Update the EAC website, databases and create reports
- Elaborate and run surveys, as well as carry out research, to help improve the projects;
- Help with travel and accommodation bookings for the different events;
- Other ad hoc task as requested by the team based on your skills and learning process.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCzech Centre Brussels Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textFarouni sprl Internship1080 molenbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textProméthéa Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSparq Training & Wellness Internship1780 wemmelThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-02-27=job.status_textAtelier Sommarti Internship1030 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
2016-12-01=job.status_textAtelier Sommarti Internship1030 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent