Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Project Manager Trainee
Avempace is a Belgian startup founded in 2017 by three medical doctors. Over 500 students have been reaching their academic goals with Avempace’s methodology, time management approach and state of the art working space. Our aim is to ensure that Avempace graduates have access to the best jobs on the market through our strong partnerships and mentoring program. Finally, we are entering the digital world with our new initiatives. Avempace is a member of the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition and also benefits of EU funding for its project focusing on the labor market and health sector.
- Developing academic tools for methodology, time management and motivation
- Coaching and mentoring students of different fields
- Engaging in EU projects (identifying, implementing, evaluating)
- Overseeing the implementation of a big-scale KA2 project with 4 partner organizations from different countries
- Creating social media content in order to promote the project
- Liaising with project partners and other stakeholders
- Preparing weekly reports related to the implementation of the project
- Organizing events at Avempace, i.e. information sessions, workshops and seminars
Requirements and skills:
- Candidates must have proficiency in spoken and written French
- University student close to graduation, preferably with an interest in education/academics
- Entrepreneur mindset - a positive "can do" attitude and looking for new challenges
- Good organization skills and attention to details
- Being able to work independently
- Erasmus+ scholarship + a financial contribution from Avempace
- Recommendation letter and certificate of completing the traineeship
- Trainees are fully involved in all aspects of our work
- Excellent networking opportunities with our foreign partners and within the European institutions
- Valuable experience for future career opportunity in Project Management
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: excellent