Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Prospection & Sales intern
The start-up Pixwap is a new e-commerce platform through which individuals can print their photos on interchangeable canvases to fit onto a frame. Pixwap is originally developed to sell to individuals; but the solution Pixwap is also very suitable for companies who wish to decorate their offices and / or for promotional gifts. Pixwap has recently resigned a frame agreement with Mobistar over 2015-2016 for their loyalty program. Furthermore, Pixwap is a 100% Belgian brand with ambitions to supply the European market. The concept has been proved by now with + 4000 packs sold since the official launch in November 2014. Pixwap has currently 1 persons involved full-time and another part-time – and we are looking for an entrepreneurial driven person who can contribute to the growth of Pixwap grow after this good start.
As the sales intern, you will be in charge of enhancing and implemeting our sales strategy. You will have a pro-active role for the overall sales results of Pixwap in Belgium and Europe.
The intern will be guided closely by the founder and manager of Pixwap.
The internship includes the following tasks:
- Implement our sales strategy and positioning for our B2B and B2B2C customers in order to recruit and retain a new customer basis;
- Prospect for new sales perspectives as to make Pixwap grow
- Manage our existing and new Partners
- Plan and organise your sales meetings
- Be present at some central events
- Quick learner and solution finder;
- Ability to simultaneously share a strategic vision and to apply this effectively;
- Experience in sales and business development in web related or e-commerce projects is a +;
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and the motivation to bear responsibilities;
- Excellent analytical skills to measure and improve the performance of our actions;
- Fluent in French, Dutch;
- Be interested in photography, art and cultural events is a +
We offer an entrepreneurial internship in an existing structure and a unique opportunity to play an active role in a start-up with high growth potential. You will be working directly with the support of the co-founder. We are looking for a high potential, keeping in mind that the internship could be the start of a long-term collaboration in a true entrepreneurial spirit. There is a hiring possibility at the end of the internship.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCowboy Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-09-07=job.status_textcarrefour market Internship1200 woluwe saint lambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2016-07-01=job.status_textL'INVITATION Internship1080 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2016-01-04=job.status_textNUTRISENS Internship1210 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- English: medium