Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Public Relations and Communications Intern
Spoddle is an event tech startup which creates partnerships and on-the-ground marketing experiences for events by connecting sponsors with the right events, concerts and festivals.
We are looking for a driven and highly motivated Public Relations and Communications Intern to join our mission-driven team.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Reaching out to different media publications
- Building relationships with journalists and the media
- Brainstorm and execute creative and innovative communication and PR stunts
- Ensuring media exposure
- Writing press releases
- Coordinating articles with journalists
- Applying for programs and grants
- You are a driven, highly motivated and ambitious self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You speak English fluently and either French or Dutch. Trilingual is a plus
- You're up for a challenge
- A chance to discover the events industry
- Free concert tickets and backstage access to select events and concerts.
- A unique opportunity to participate in the development of a fast-growing start-up in an exciting sector.
- A dynamic, fun and motivating startup-minded working environment that is part of the Birdhouse accelerator and provides access to training courses, events, networking opportunities and workshops.
- A rewarding and diversified mission, responsibility and a concrete impact on the growth of the company
- A stepping stone to taking your professional life to the next level and being fully prepared for either a future job opportunity or for potentially joining our company after the internship ends.
- Flexible hours and remote days. The internship is unpaid.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textUbisoft België Internship2600 BerchemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSpoddle Internship2018 AntwerpThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSpoddle Internship2018 AntwerpThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textPoolster Producties Internship2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time