Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Ready for the best Marketing internship ever??
AB-Inbev is a multinational drink and brewing holdings company based in Leuven, Belgium. Our Dream is to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together For a Better World. And to keep that dream alive, we're providing opportunities for talented, experienced professionals who are ready to advance their career with one of the world's leading consumer businesses.
The AB-Inbev Jupiler marketing team Belgium-Luxemburg is looking for a motivated intern to shake up the world of beer on a BELUX level
As an intern, you will have the unique opportunity to work within the biggest beer company in the world and have an impactful influence on ongoing projects from day one. Interns don’t do coffees at ABInBev, we do beers.
Being fully immersed in the marketing team is the best place to maximize your learning curve for both soft and hard skills. You will be actively taking part in the brand management of our lager portfolio: Jupiler , Jupiler 0,0, Stella Artois, Diekirch, Pure Blonde, …
We believe in meritocracy, show us what you got and get the responsibilities you deserve
Who We’re Looking For:
- At least Bachelor Graduate Student
- Fluent in English (written / spoken)
- Proficient level of 2nd language (FR, NL) is a plus
- Pro-active attitude, eagerness to learn, passion for marketing
What's in it for you:
- Experience within international company and deep marketing skills
- Great company culture (Meritocracy, Informal, Hands on mentality, Open Bar, ...)
- Working on Jupiler, one of the most loved Belgian Brands and help us on our upcoming campaigns and activations on our key platforms (Football, Festival, Concert halls, etc.)
- Challenging projects, one of a kind opportunity to learn a lot and fast on marketing and FMCG
- Responsibility and concrete ownership from day 1
- Real coaching on the job
- Dynamic team environment
- Location: Leuven, Belgium
- Period: Starting in May-June 2019 (min. 3 month)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDog Chef Internship3040 HuldenbergThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBio Atelier Internship1933 SterrebeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent