Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Inspired by the past of his own nomadic family, Eduard dove into nomadic behavior. He learned about indigenous nomadic tribes, and wanted to share their wisdom and beauty with the world. They combined it with a great place to work, and that's how Tribes Inspiring Workplaces was born: a place where Business Nomads can work, meet and connect in an inspiring environment. Wherever the business takes them. Ever since, Jasper and Eduard have passed several milestones: follow their journey!
- Receiving guests and visitors and providing professional hospitality service
- Deliver Operational Excellence resulting in high guest satisfaction, guest retention and loyalty.
- Continuous focus on 5 star service together with the Tribal Chief, your manager, at the location
- Providing compliance with the Center standards regarding look and feel of the location on a daily basis
- Answering and transferring incoming phone calls to our guests
- Sorting, making ready and distributing the mail
- The booking and completion of the inspiring meeting rooms and making sure the guests have a 5 start experience
- Supporting a smooth move-in of our new guests at the location
- Daily routines for our pantries, which includes also keeping our pantries neat and tidy
- If you are a Tribal person (you’ll know if you are);
- If you know that you have to F.L.Y. (First Love Yourself);
- If you’re honest, pure, passionate, demanding, disciplined and structured;
- If your profile is similar to ESFJ: Extravert, Sensing, Feeling and Judging;
- If you’re in balance, which means that you have a good social life, with lots of friends
- If you have work experience in Hospitality , Business Centre, or Flex office concept or if you have a bachelor degree in this field.
- If you manage French & English (Dutch is a plus)
- If you can relate to our ABC; A) Reputation, Relations, Trade. B), the 5 F (flexible, fair, focus, feel, fun) and C) the 5P (product, place, price, people, promotion).
- If you are passionate for delivering 5 star service day in day out
- If you do not have a 9 to 5 work mentality
- training on the job & more
- An alternating job within a young, fun and dynamic company
- more career opportunities
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBrussels Food Business Center Internship1020 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2016-12-01=job.status_textMaria Internship1210 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2015-05-01=job.status_textBrussels Drohme Golf Club Internship1180 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: good
- English: good