Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
REGUS PARK ATRIUM
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspaces
The Assistant plays an important role in delivering exceptional customer service to our
clients. As part of a team the General Assistant ensures cleanliness and visual company standards are maintained at all times and the centre is representative of a 5-star business.
Contributing to the overall “first impression” which ultimately will give clients a reason to use Regus and a reason to stay
- Ability to manage own workload meeting set timescales and priority of centre/client needs.
- Clear communication skills with a professional manner.
- Customer focused with the desire to work within a service industry with face-to-face client interaction.
- Be able to participate in the lifting & handling of heavy items (e.g. furniture)
- Good English language skill + French and Dutch
challenging traineeship in an international company wtih possibility to get a job !!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: good
- French: good
- Dutch: good