Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Ogilvy Social Lab
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications and challenge the status quo.
Winning several new local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Tourism Flanders, Positive Belgium Campaign for Belgium’s Federal Government, etc.
Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013 and has 8 offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai and is headquartered in Brussels.
We are growing fast and we are loving it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents.
As David Ogilvy said: "If we hire people who are smaller than we are, we shall become a company of dwarfs but if we hire people who are bigger than we are, we shall become a company of giants."
Looking to further develop your practical skills and gain some valuable work experience in HR ?
Ogilvy Social.lab is offering an internship in Recruitment to an ambitious student in Human Resources.
The trainee will support the Recruitment in the daily execution of different tasks. They will learn on the job while working on a number of projects.
Tasks may include:
- Job Descriptions preparation and posting
- CV sourcing on Linkedin
- CV management on our ATS (Application Tracking System)
- CV screening
- Scheduling Interviews
- Giving feedback to candidates
- Job Fairs abd Career Event organization
- Different projects in Recruitment such as Employer Branding.
- Student in Human Resources or related studies
- French or Dutch speaker with a high command of English.
- Interest in HR and recruitment
- Interest in digital marketing and social media
- Excellent inter-personal skills, collaborative and flexible
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Fast learner
- +3 month internship in a growing and trendsetting advertising agency (part-time or full time)
- Great office location in front of Central Station
- Excellent work atmosphere
- International environment
- Incredible rooftop
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textPycoGroup Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textICF Mostra Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
Team42 recherche des stagiaires (h/f) en communication, en relation publique, en marketing et en sciences commercialesTeam42.grh Internship1190 ForestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: excellent