Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Recruitment officer - Internship - Stage
Michael Page Belgium is a selection and recruitment agency specialised in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance, Insurance, Banking, Sales & Marketing, Engineering & Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Purchasing, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Administration, and Interim Management.
At Michael Page we believe in organic growth, and as such we offer our interns the possibility to start a career in our Group. We are currently looking for an intern to support us in the recruitment process.
Here, you will not only be in charge of administrative tasks. You will be actively involved in the activity of the team. You will mainly work from our premises in Brussels.
Your responsibilities will be the following :
- Search for candidates through database and job boards
- Prequalification of candidates by phone
- Interview of candidates in face to face
- Follow up candidates
- Update of our database
- Edition of interview reports
- Support and participation in weekly meetings
- Update of our marketing tools
- Support the team in other related tasks
- Participate in the life of the company
We are looking for students who match the following requirements:
- An ongoing Master or bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable in an international environment and in an open space
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French and English
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Affinity with recruitment
- Available during minimum 3 months, 4-5 days a week
Package description :
During your internship, you will receive a strong training session and support from the teams to make your internship within Page Group a successful and challenging experience.
This opportunity will give you the possibility to put your knowledge into practice and strongly develop yourself.
We are ideally located, in the city-centre of the capital of Europe, and we are working in a dynamic and international team.
You'll receive meal vouchers of 7.9€/day + compensation for your transportation costs.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textVinces Consulting Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-09-04=job.status_textB2EU Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: mother tongue