Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Recruitment Solutions is a recruitment and selection agency specialized in Sales, Marketing & Communication, HR and Office People
Recruitment Solutions is working on two approaches:
*We assist the clients in their recruiting process by conducting a thorough analysis of their needs.
*We offer the candidates a suitable position after a thorough examination of their expectations in terms of career perspectives
You are looking for a first exciting experience where you can gain responsibilities? Join us!
You assist the Recruitment Consultants in all their daily tasks:
- You write and publish job descriptions in different languages
- You preselect resumes
- You screen the candidates on the phone
- You headhunt interesting candidates on job boards and social medias
- You invite candidates to appointments and attend to the interviews
- You update the internal database
- You have at least a bachelor degree in HR or Sales or Administration
- You are fluent in French and English, Dutch is much appreciated
- You have an excellent communication
- You are very proactive and autonomous
You are attracted by the recruitment field and would like to have a first professional experience in a dynamic company?
Apply Now !
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAccent Internship1000 Overal in VlaanderenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textArbalett Internship1150 Woluwe-Saint-PierreThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: excellent
- Dutch: good