Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Research Analyst Intern
Looking for data-driven student or young graduate for a market research project and database creation. Work closely with senior management.
2 to 3 months internship offer for the period June to August 2017
- International Research using a variety of sources, including online channels, industry journals, official publications, and databases
- Analyze data and insights
- Help with daily business activities
- Support contact management
- Brussels based (preferred)
What we’re looking for
- Motivated and committed individual looking to make an impact in an entrepreneurial culture
- Strong interest in technology services and business
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Attention to detail
- Excellent research skills
- English and French, Dutch a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Opportunity to work closely with senior management as part of high technology related development opportunity with international exposure
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good
- Dutch: good
- French: medium