Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Resource Delivery Consultant
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Belgium, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organizations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers’ business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Each role is a new challenge to take on!
You will join our Belgium office at the beginning of its development, and will contribute to develop the Halian brand on the market. We have an ambitious development plan and would like you to be part of our journey.
Within a team of 2 people, your main responsibilities will be:
· Identify IT contractor profiles using the company’s resources and networks
· Work on social network communication
· Build a personal network of contacts in the market and identify suitable resources when opportunities arise
· Be trained by us in order to deliver best-fit profiles quickly
· Support colleagues throughout the recruitment cycle on a wide portfolio of customer projects and services
· Develop and build relationships with customers (Sales, Pre-Sales and Project Managers) and deliver against team targets.
· Negotiate with individual candidates or freelancers while building long term relationships.
· Build and maintain a relationship of trust with Halian’s customer and Key Stakeholders, providing support for the delivery our Resource and Managed Service.
· Focus on key technical markets and skill sets
· Support the roles of business developer and account manager as appropriate.
· Manage workload to ensure they meet the Halian’s business objectives.
· Identify and ensure appropriate resources are in place to meet customer expectations and requirements.
· Agree engagement processes with colleagues.
There is a possibility of permanent contract at the end of the internship for motivated candidates. Working language will be French and English. Interested in knowing more? Then please send us your CV for quick interview and we will be in touch quickly for more details !
We are looking for a dynamic person, eager to learn the IT recruitment world and not afraid to pick up the phone to conduct interviews after a training period.
If you are curious and have a sales driven approach, if you would like to be part in a challenging adventure and help us developing a new market, then you might just be our perfect candidate.
A first experience in recruitment within an IT Service Provider would be ideal, but if not, strong motivation and fast learning ability will be enough.
We will offer commercial and IT recruitment training with possibility of employment if the internship is succesful.
A financial compensation will be offered, depending on your profile and level of experience.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textNakama HR Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textSkydoo Internship1180 Ukkel, BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSetelia Benelux SA Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSetelia Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textITS GROUP Internship1060 Saint-GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPYCO GROUP Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time