Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Resource Efficiency & Sustainability Internship (6 months - paid and renewable once)
PU Europe is the European Federation of PUR/PIR rigid polyurethane insulation manufacturers. Its members supply high performing construction products for low carbon and resource efficient buildings. Since the publication of the European Green Deal back in December 2019, legislators and industry are devising plan to make the EU's economy sustainable via turning climate and environmental challenges into opportunities.
Role of the Resource Efficiency & Sustainability intern
PU Europe team is looking for a motivated individual to support its internal activities in the Circular Economy, Waste, Green Chemistry and Research fields, more precisely the tasks would cover:
• Legislative monitoring,
• Research and preparation of background notes, briefings and reports,
• Help the team and the members to refine industry vision and policy recommendations.
Qualifications and experience
• Holding a recent university degree (Master) in Environmental Science or European Affairs,
• Excellent command of spoken and written English,
• Have sharp analytical and proven organizational skills,
• Sheer interest in EU politics and the sustainability theme based on the Life Cycle Assessment principle.
• This offer is for a CIP (contract of professional immersion) and is addressed to individuals residing in Belgium and wishing to complete their studies through a professional internship,
• An internship agreement, governed by Belgian law, will be signed between PU Europe and the successful candidate. Both parts will agree on a training plan which will have to be validated by Bruxelles Formation or VDAB,
• Homeworking will be implemented in a structural way (beside COVID19 legal requirements),
• This is a paid 6 month internship which could be renewed once (under certain conditions).
Starting date: as soon as possible.
Please send your application, containing a cover letter/e-mail and a CV, by latest 29th January with the mention “Resource Efficiency & Sustainability Intern” in the subject line.
Due to the expected high number of applications we will receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a web interview.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textLa Ribambelle Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textALLIANCE CW-NJ SPRL Internship1030 SchaerbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-07-01=job.status_textS2L Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent