Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Mamé Noka Coffee Roaster
Rockstar Storyteller (Copywriter - Blogger)
Mamé Noka is a Brussels based Start-up roasting Specialty Coffee with a lot of respect at Greenbizz.Brussels.
WHY Mamé Noka?
I'm working on the following Sustainable Development Goals:
SDG 1: No Poverty
SDG 8: Economic Growth
SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
SDG 13: Climate Action
HOW does Mamé Noka work?
- Artisanal rocks!
- Zero Waste baby!
- Direct contact with the farmers, awesome right?
WHAT does Mamé Noka do?
- Collaborative trade with farmers
- Provide coffee in jars and buckets (deposit system)
- Creating new business models to disrupt the colonialistic coffee industry.
Be the change you wish to see in the world!
I'm writing in English because coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world...
Mais je parle français, en ik spreek ook Nederlands.
As content has become an extremely important part of almost every business, you have a very important role in organizing, planning and implementing content strategies.
You are responsible for setting up the whole content strategy to support the overall marketing and sales strategy.
I’m seeking a savvy wordsmith.
- You must have a knack and love for writing and willing to achieve business goals.
- You will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content.
- Writing various types of articles, blogs and other online resources
- Covering many different industry topics
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing others' content
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Optimizing content for search engines (SEO) and lead generation
- Creating well structured study guides and case studies
- Performing industry research
- Growing blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog's reach
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as ebooks
- Do you love drinking coffee? That’s a plus, but not mandatory.
- Being a citizen of the world.
- A passion and strong understanding of responsible consumption.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of my business' various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Scrabble champions gets priority :-)
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility: Feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home.
- Coffee: Save hundreds of dollars on Starbucks coffee each year thanks to my big espresso machine.
- Location: Well it's in Brussels (+/- Tour&Taxis)
- Wellness: Stretch away the stress every morning if you want, bicycles are more then welcome!
- Barista: To understand coffee, you'll receive a barista training.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textPepsiCo Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHenkel Belgium N.V. Internship1020 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textLeonidas Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- English: medium
- French: medium
- Dutch: medium
- Spanish: no knowledge