Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Founded in 2018 by a team of young entrepreneurs born in Brussels, Buddy is a company specialised in the import and distribution of products containing cannabidiol, more commonly known as "CBD". Since April 2019, the legal framework surrounding the sales of this type of product has evolved in our country, turning Belgium into one of the forerunners in this booming industry. Currently, our activities are focused on the Benelux and neighbouring countries, although we are already prospecting new markets.
The first part of the internship will be focused on the learning of this unique market ; You will expand our network by giving calls & setting up meetings with potential new clients etc.
The second part of the internship will take you on the field to prospect for new clients and to increase the visibility of our brands. You will also take part in the orders preparation, the invoicing process and the deliveries to get used to our products. Whether these customers are located in Belgium or abroad, you will play a major role in the expansion of our network & activities.
Concretely, the student will :
- Assist the sales team on the field at first stage & become one of them as a second step
- Help developing customers relationships and retain existing accounts
- Prepare the orders, deliver the clients, help managing the stocks
- Maintain a correct client administration (contracts, mailings, propositions, …)
- Maintain prospect & sales records
You are :
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Organized and possess strong time management skills
- Not afraid of making mistakes
- Polite Excellent in written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Independent, communicative and social with a team-oriented spirit
- Fluent in Dutch & French and English
- Motivated to pursue a career in sales
- The holder of a driving license
We offer a challenging but very positive environment where you will be given the opportunity to achieve a variety of tasks in both sales & business development departments.
You will be part of a young & dynamic team and you will get a real job experience where your actions will have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
While being autonomous in your tasks, you will receive an assistance from our team to increase your skills & your knowledge on the sales processes.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textWeenect Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textSHOPINGREEN Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textMetalstore Internship1060 Saint GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKami Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textLa Ritournelle Internship1030 1030 - Schaerbeek (Bruxelles)This job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textAmazonia Bio Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- English: good