Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales / Business developer @ SF
Startup Factory is an innovative way of building startups. As a startup studio, we bring together projects, entrepreneurs, investors and corporations into a vibrant ecosystem of startups, financial & corporate actors. We provide 24 months of support to our startups in every field: finance, marketing, strategy, technology. Our startups are hosted in the great coworking space of Co.Station.
We also promote the incubated projects to our corparte partners. The projects get a feedback and a user-base from some of the best corporate environments in Belgium. In exchange for equity, we fund the startup early stages for a minimum of 100k€ and we put the founders in contact with our worldwide network of financial partners.
Startup Factory is a startup studio that creates and develops startup projects initiated by its network of large industrial groups. The studio builds and expands each of its businesses at very preliminary stages by solving an existing problem while integrating the necessary technology
Job description :
- Outgoing calls to professionals interested or likely to be interested in the proposed service
- Ensure the reporting of the actions carried out in the CRM tool used by the various startups
- Reach the KPIs set by your manager, in order to maximize the commercial potential of the proposed service
- Distribute content on the social networks used by the various entrepreneurs
You will be responsible of the sales funnel for different startup's projects.
- You are a motivated person with a strong taste for sales,
- You are comfortable on the phone, with new technologies, the Internet and current web tools
- You are looking for a challenging position in a fun startup studio where people are ready to be 100% invested
- You show perseverance regarding of the various challenges you may encounter
- You want to invest yourself among a team of young, motivated entrepreneurs, with empathy for others
- You are open-minded and you like to show initiative
- You are someone who also likes to work independently
A good opportunity to join the startup's ecosystem, a young team with the same entrepreneurial mindset and all energies needed to pursue common goals in the same direction.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEvent Channel Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
Stage en ventes, manager la vente de nos espaces, opportunité à long-terme (start-up) WAO coworking DurableWAO Coworking Internship1070 1070 - AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSales Capitol Internship1080 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBrussels Food Business Center (BFBC) Internship1020 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBons Plaisirs Internship1020 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- French: excellent