Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Mobile Power Solutions
Sales / Business Development Representative
At Naki, we are buildling Europe's largest shared power bank network. Our stations are available in any high frequency venues such as bars, restaurants, hotels, gyms, coworking, airports, etc.
Thanks to our easy-to-use app:
- Locate the nearest Naki Station;
- Scan the QR codes to unlock a Power Bank;
- Charge your smartphone on-the-go;
- Return the Power Bank to any Naki Station.
Open since November 2019, we are present in Belgium, France, Germany and the Spain already.
Join the project and help us keep people always charged!
We are currently looking for an Sales/Business Development representative to be the right-hand of our General Manager Belgium and contribute to the success deployment of Naki across Belgium and Europe.
You are eager to learn in a fast paced environment, surrounded by proven international entrepreneurs? Then this internship is made for you!
- Establish and create operational processes to support our deployment strategy;
- Identify, prospect, pitch and convince venues to join Naki's Belgian Network;
- Work directly with our General Manager on B2B2C and partnership efforts;
- Creation and deployment of offline marketing strategies;
- Support on Admin/Accounting/HR tasks.
- Experience in business development or sales is a plus -- not scared to pitch a product/service;
- Self-confidence and ability to get your hands dirty -- days are never the same;
- Capability to deliver on time, and be a fast learner -- mistakes are normal, but learn;
- Speak English and either of French and Dutch (one mandatory);
- Be dynamic, autonomous & serious.
What we offer:
- A job with a lot of responsibility from day one where you can actively contribute to the growth of a startup
- An opportunity allowing you to better understand what you want to do later in life;
- Learning from proven International Entrepreneurs -- Check Linkedin
- Opportunity to join the project full-time at a later stage.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textNewtree Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSupersec Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textRoyal Canin - Mars Belgium Internship1932 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSienna & Friends Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTYRO Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCoty Belgium NV Internship1170 Watermaal-BosvoordeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent