Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales Coordinator Internship
Founded in 2014 by Arnaud Fauvarque and Frederik Westelinck, Blue Storks is a commercial agency between "Fashion & Accessories" brands and large Travel Retail Concessionaires.
We are active in all the main channels of Travel Retail such as in-flight, airports, cruises, ferries, airlines, border shops, diplomatic stores, military bases, and loyalty programs.
Our mission is to bring the "Cherry", i.e. the young upcoming and booming brands sold in the best concept & department stores worldwide, on the "Cake", i.e. the brands established in the Travel Retail since 20 years. Our aim is to go from "We are cheaper - Buy at the airport!" to "We are full of surprises - Buy at the airport!".
You are an important member of the company’s sales team. By supporting sales managers and coordinating sales-related activities within the company, you will contribute to achieving sales targets. Although you do not have responsibility for selling, you play an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the field sales force. You require excellent organizational, administrative and communication skills, together with an ability to deliver high standards of customer service.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a related field.
- Strong with numbers, data, excel & computers
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized, structured and precise
- Ability to multi-task, to define priorities in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines.
- Likes to offer a great service to customers
- Fluent in English (writing & speaking)
- Live in (or near) the beautiful city Brussels or willing to move to Brussels.
- Team player!
- You ask yourself the additional WHY, each time when you get an e-mail, idea or task? To make yourself & the Blue Storks community stronger, day after day.
- You're critical, you don't accept just a NO
- You're a young tiger, working at the big 4 like all young professionals seems a bit boring to you. You're up for a big international challenge!
- You’re a game changer and always go for the extra mile!
- A quick learner
What we offer:
- Blue Storks is not a destination. It is an adventure with new challenges every day.
- Work with young & booming fashion/accessory brands, such as Cluse, Happy Socks, Komono, Jott, Ogon, Ice Watch, Gemini, etc.
- Vibrant and international office within a co-working space in Brussels.
- Young and dynamic team.
- Flexibility regarding your time management. It is up to you to organize your time. But the job needs to be done.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBlue Storks Internship1421 OphainThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBHI Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFor Life Internship1600 Sint Pieters LeeuwThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent