Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales & Events Intern
Lily’s Granola is a young start up in the very heart of Brussels. It offers a range of granolas with original flavours such as Quinoa & Lavender, but also classic recipes such as Cranberry & Banana. There is even a savoury granola made with Sweet Potato & Kale chips, that pairs well with thick vegetable soups or sprinkled on salads. The granolas are hand made with well chosen ingredients of high quality, without any refined sugars or additives. They are especially adapted to people with gluten sensitivity and lactose intolerance, however they remain a healthy & tasty choice for all conscious consumers. Whenever possible, Lily’s Granola works with producers that are paid in an ethical way, produces with a “zero waste” mindset, brings the organic leftovers to the compost bin of Farm Maximillien and would like to be an actor towards food waste reducing movement by re-using the “spent grains” from breweries in the Cocoa & Figs granola.
For the love of good food, but always with respect for Mother Nature!
- together with the company founder, define the activity scope and client type
- drive the b2b business development in the Flemish region
- identify and contact new prospects, and transform leads into long term clients
- attend networking events (e.g. Rabad Annual Day)
- deliver promotional events (e.g. in store product sampling) and sales events (e.g. Salon Zero Dechets, Christmas market)
- genuine interest in the food sector, with a keen interest in organic agriculture and healthy food in general
- willingness to learn about products and ingredients
- drivers licence
- Dutch native speaker with good command of English and French
- result driven personality, well focused
- initiative taker and entrepreneurial
- highly social, good communication & networking skills are critical
- charismatic and diplomatic, solution oriented
Relevant hands-on experience in your future field of expertise
The opportunity to learn about yourself, be conscious of your strong points and those to be improved on, through team members feedback
Exposure to and contact with a new generation of young, bold and visionary entrepreneurs
The rewarding feeling of having helped a start up to deploy
15% discount for all Lily's Granola products
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDrink it Fresh Internship1080 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textVirunga Coffee Internship1200 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime:
=job.status_textGenerous SA-NV Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGenerous SA-NV Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textWignac Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: good
- English: medium