Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales Executive (Brussels)
BePark is a young and innovative company at the forefront of the European parksharing market!
We are the missing link between drivers in search of an increasingly hard-to-find parking spot and parking owners who are looking to optimize the management of their asset.
Our growing team works hard towards offering the best parking solution to our customers. With BePark, drivers can use a parking by the hour, book it for several days or rent it monthly for an unlimited period, always at a very competitive price. Our technology allows them to be fully independent, from finding a parking online to opening the gates with their smartphone!
BePark aims to be the SMART parking solution of tomorrow's cities and by smart we mean Simple, Mobile, Agile, Reactive and Technologic!
This takes a team of smart and motivated people...
- Managing the inbound leads (calls and e-mails) and making outbound calls
- Responding to prospects with all the needed information about our products or services (by phone or email),
- Making sure that the clients see the added value of our services
- Finding solutions in order to offer the best option
- Proactively following up his/her opportunities
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Achieving monthly targets
- You can commit to working with us at least 3 months in order to fully understand the business and develop your skills
- You are result-oriented and proactive, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are organized and focused and you enjoy social contact and meeting new people
- You speak fluently and can write in French and have minimum knowledge in Dutch and English
- You have min. (or are in last year of) a Bachelor degree in a field related to business development (economics, marketing, communication, etc)
- As a Sales Executive at BePark, you hold a Bachelor degree in Management, Business, or other similar areas (or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree)
- You have very good negotiations skills
Working in this position, you will :
- Receive a highly valuable on-the-job training
- Have your own goals and a mentor to help you reach them
- Build a deep knowledge of various sectors, such as Real Estate, Hotel and Retail
- Gain new skills and unleash your full potential
- Be a part of a young, innovative and fast growing SME
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textReal Lab Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCODABEL Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-10-01=job.status_textBePark Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-11-01=job.status_textShelterr.com Internship1950 KraainemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-08-17=job.status_textShelterr.com Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-01-01=job.status_textREGUS PARK ATRIUM Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time