Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales intern at BCO Aviation
BCO Aviation specializes in aircraft marking operations based on innovative adhesive film and supplies with different branding products for commercial, freight and private airlines.
The Sales Intern provides administrative support to the existing and new customers. He is also responsible for some commercial aspects. This will include building a strong and transparent relationship with the local Sales Manager in his daily duties.
- Being in charge of a product portfolio.
- Acquiring new clients.
- Executing a sale strategy.
- Initiating meetings with prospects.
- Preparing offer letters and following up with emails and phone calls.
- Writing and updating local documents (offers, price overviews, sales presentations, …).
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual prospecting reports and presenting them to your management.
- Interested in working for a startup.
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written. Any other language is an asset.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals.
- Ability to work in team or independently and make appropriate decisions to reach business targets.
- Ability to set priorities and respect deadlines.
- Ability to sell ideas and to influence others.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Experienced with MS Office.
- Holder of a driving license
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good
- French: good