Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Antwerp Management School
Sales Intern Full-Time Masters
Professional individuals, business teams, companies or organizations want to create value while searching for healthy growth and sustainability. Their perfect partner on this journey is Antwerp Management School, a dynamic, innovative and customer-friendly organization, fueled by an empowered team. Our faculty and staff do their utmost to provide our students with an inspiring learning experience, by sharing state-of-the-art knowledge and practical insights that really make a difference.
Since we are growing, we are currently looking for a sales intern.
As a sales intern, you will be responsible for assisting the recruitment manager in the AMS Full-Time Masters’ team with selling our top-ranked master programs to potential students, both nationally and internationally.
What will you do?
- Assist with designing and implementing a strategic sales plan (both short and long term) for targeted groups of potential students
- Assist with implementing methods and procedures to enhance the conversion process
- Gain insight into trends in the field of international business school recruitment.
- Understand the nature of the programs and be able to convey their unique value to prospective students
- Collaborate with our Marketing team and contribute to the creation of the promotional material such as brochures, banners, website and marketing campaigns
- Assist with targeted recruitment initiatives such as info sessions, fairs, campus tours, etc. and measure their impact/success rate
- Assist with answering enquiries from students who have an interest in our school and increase the conversion rate for interested students to become applicants
- Meet with current students and alumni to gain stakeholder feedback and reflect on the recruitment process
The ideal candidate
- You are studying Sales Management, Marketing Management, Communication Management, or other relevant education with commercial focus.
- Your internship is minimum 3, ideally 6 months.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Selling products to customers comes naturally to you.
- Speaking to individuals and to a larger audience fuels your energy.
- You can identify opportunities and know how to relate to our target audience, i.e. young potentials.
- You are a team player and can easily interact with diverse stakeholders.
- Numbers pose no problem and you are able to compile insights, analyze data and develop reports.
- You are willing and able to travel, within and outside of Europe.
- You are willing and able to work occasional evening hours as needed.
- You are a self-starter, who exhibits creativity and an innovative mindset.
What can we offer you?
- A varied internship with plenty of room for initiative;
- A unique opportunity to help grow the business school of the future;
- The ability to develop your knowledge and competences within a strong brand;
- Flexible and dynamic working environment
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent