Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales Internship @ Drawbotics
Drawbotics creates fantastic marketing tools for the promotion of real estate.
In less than a year, Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
As a sales intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively creating, developing and managing your business portfolio
- Generating revenue for a fast-growing, international business, contributing to its development.
- Strategically contributing to the business with new sales initiatives based on evolving product and market direction
- Constantly communicating with prospects via phone & email (80% of the time)
A stepping stone to management and a terrific learning opportunity for anyone interested in running a business of his own.
As an intern you will join a young, dynamic and passionate team.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited flow of Nespresso + tons of drinks and snacks in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary, talented people who are dedicated, hard workers and who are passionately working at an incredible pace. If it sounds like you could have a lot of fun in this environment, let’s have a chat.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCSAgency SPRL Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGymlib Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-05-14=job.status_textMFI Solutions Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- French: good