Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
The Slaask startup seeks a trainee in sales / sales / customer support.
But first, Slaask, what is it?
A startup created about a year ago by two Lillois, the only real-time customer engagement service totally integrated in Slack (you do not know what Slack is?) Visit https://slack.com, Will see, it's magic).
Your missions will be:
Respond to client requests.
Contact by phone and email
Remote or face-to-face demonstration of our solutions
The missions may evolve according to the proposals of the future trainee.
Commercial / Negotiation / Sales, Bac + 3 or more
- Excellent customer relationship, taste for contact, customer service, adaptability and autonomy.
- Mastery of commercial discourse.
- Availability and dynamism.
- Listening and negotiation skills
- Ability to work as a team.
- A first B to B sales experience would be a plus.
- A knowledge of the environment that is appreciated but optional.
- You must be fully bilingual French / English.
- Well-paid internship
- Good work environment
- Opportunity to learn
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- French: excellent