Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales Internship - Trusted Family
Trusted Family was founded by two next-generation members of business-owning families, to help them manage their family office and shareholder communications.
Trusted Family now helps the world’s leading family businesses and family offices to efficiently communicate with their shareholders, family members, directors & advisors, and organize all their critical documents & media in a centralized, secure and accessible place. Through our app, our clients can use their platform on their iPhone, iPad and on their desktop too.
Our clients are aware that we use the same technology, and understand their needs and expectations when it comes to secure communication and document management solutions. Central to our business is the trust & understanding that exists between us, our client families and their offices.
We offer a unique solution: a highly secure and customizable platform coupled with complementary family expertise. We provide our clients with insightful guidance and best practices around content creation, planning, support, learning, and training, based on their background and focus points to enhance their communication-related activities.
We are seeking an enthusiastic student who can support our sales initiatives from our Brussels office.
As a Sales & Prospection Assistant, you will :
- Identify and research new leads and prospective partners in the French speaking markets
- Update our CRM system to make sure that our existing data is fully up to date
- Contact prospects to set up and arrange meetings with Trusted Family’s sales team
- Conduct market studies and campaigns
This full-time internship position will give you vast exposure to the business side of a start-up and you’ll get to learn the ins-and-outs of sales and business development.
You will be reporting to the EMEA Sales Manager.
You will be the right person for us if you :
- Have a good command of Excel / Google Sheets
- Have a first experience with databases or CRM software is a plus
- Are result oriented, reliable and resourceful
- Are available for a minimum of 1 month
- Are fluent in French, good knowledge of English will be very useful as our internal communications are in English.
- Last but not least we value good sense of humor
What we offer ?
- You will join a multicultural international company with 20 people in 6 locations
- We are in a growing environment where there is room for initiatives
- A professional experience that will become an asset on your CV
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textNestore Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFruitCollect Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textAllofruits sprl Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-09-01=job.status_textBeauty Tribute Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBHI Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFor Life Internship1600 Sint Pieters LeeuwThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time