Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales & Marketing Intern
Train hostel opened in September 2015. It is a new generation of youth hostel offering 200 beds split in double rooms/dormitories from 2 to 6 people. The concept is unique in Europe as the hostel is made up of authentic sleeping railway cars. The customers will live an exceptional experience within this beautiful decor and will enjoy all the amenities offered on site such as free WIFI, a bar, a guest kitchen as well as a fun common area. In particular, the guests will have the impression to travel during their stay.
Train hostel is the perfect destination for families, backpackers, groups and business travelers.
More info on www.trainhostel.be
3 months minimum
As Sales & Marketing intern, you will:
- Assist the Sales & Marketing director in his daily tasks.
- Create presentations dedicated to the media (Powerpoint/digital presentations).
- Responsible of social media (Facebook and Twitter).
- Update and revise website content.
- Organize sales events.
- Follow leads, convert and create leisure contracts.
- Sales calls and follow up with existing and new partners (TO, wholesalers, Tourism board, OTAs)
- Create mailings to communicate new offers.
- Implement a database and reporting system.
You have the following skills:
- Excellent presentation and speech.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Customer oriented and friendly.
- Enthusiastic, curious and independent.
- Responsible, able to take initiative.
- Attentive to detail, thorough
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and English
- Good computer skills (PMS System, Word, Excel)
If you fill the requirements and want to be part of a unique concept, send your CV and letter of motivation. We will offer you a positive work environment and the possibility to develop your creativity and your interpersonal skills.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textHotel Metropole 5* Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textOneHouseStand SPRL Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGreenz Biobar Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textOneHouseStand SPRL Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textChoux de Bruxelles Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textVan Guils - Fine Food Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time