Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales & Marketing internship at Bambaw
Bambaw is a zero-waste brand with the mission to fight plastic pollution across the world. We provide ecofriendly alternatives that aim to substitute single use plastics.
Bambaw is made of a small team of young international entrepreneurs focused on building an ethical community of game changers. Together we share information, ideas, and enthusiasm that help move the zero-waste movement forward.
As Sales Assistant you will be the first point of contact with the market, an exciting experience with challenging projects ahead.
The zero-waste movement is growing, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities and supporting them all the way down the sales funnel.
lead generation -> lead conversion -> client fulfillment
- Manage sales processes and communication with B2B clients.
- Launch and manage marketing campaigns to get new leads and then onboarding them.
- Give support on logistics and supply chain.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Native French/Dutch. Good command of both languages is a plus
- Advanced level of English.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills. Customer service focus.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Keen to receive feedback.
- First boost to your career
- Integration in a young and successful team
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
- Office location in Brussels (merode)
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Afterwork Beers
- Coworking events such as conferences or lunch links
! When applying don't forget to mention desired start date and numbers of months you are available !
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBambaw Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime:
=job.status_textSHOPINGREEN Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textPierre Marcolini Group SA Internship1130 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKruidvat Internship1150 Woluwe Saint PierreThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textRéserve Royale / La Petite Réserve Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBambaw Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- Dutch: good
- French: good