Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales & Marketing internship
Bambaw is a zero-waste brand with the mission to fight plastic pollution across the world. We provide eco-friendly alternatives that aim to substitute single-use products.
Bambaw is a young international team focused on building an ethical community of game changers. Together we share information, ideas, and enthusiasm that help move the zero-waste movement forward.
You will be the first point of contact with the existing B2B customers, an exciting experience with challenging projects!
Below a list of some of your responsibilities:
- Manage sales processes and communication with existing B2B clients.
- Assist in the launch of marketing campaigns to get new leads and then onboarding them.
- Order fulfilment for B2B customers
- Assistance in account management
The zero-waste movement is growing, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities and supporting them all the way through the sales funnel.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Advanced level of English.
- Fluent in one of the following language is a plus : Italian, Dutch or Polish
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills. Customer service focus.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Keen to receive feedback.
- 3 months minimum.
- First boost to your career
- Integration in a young and successful team
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent products and attractive industry
- Office location in Brussels (merode)
- Afterwork Beers
- Coworking events such as conferences or lunch links
- How to work with a CRM, invoicing and warehouse management system.
! When applying don't forget to mention desired start date and numbers of months you are available !
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textKruidvat Internship1150 Woluwe Saint PierreThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBlue Pepper Internship1932 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKami Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKruidvat Internship1150 Woluwe Saint PierreThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textRéserve Royale / La Petite Réserve Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKami Basics Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent