Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales & Marketing Ninja
Smovin is a digital real estate assistant that helps landlords with the financial follow-up and administration of their tenants and properties. Through an online platform, our clients can access the latest updates on their portfolio and take the important decisions of which the execution is taken care of by Smovin.
Smovin is growing! We are changing how Rental Management is done. We are currently looking for a Sales and Marketing Ninja to promote our application for landlords to manage their properties. You are looking for a challenge on a fun team with an exciting project? Join us now.
We are located in Genval, 20 min from Brussels by train.
What you will do:
- Develop a communication strategy together with our Marketing team
- Build and manage the Smovin community
- Create and translate content for our social media channels, website & newsletter
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Develop initiatives to increase the visibility and presence of Smovin in the Flemish market.
- Support our customers by resolving queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Guide our customers through the sales funnel and close the deal.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master student Communication or Marketing
- Native level in Dutch, work environment is bilingual French/Dutch
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- a Ninja who takes initiative and works independently
You work on exciting projects and help us disrupt the real estate industry. You will be surrounded by ambitious and dynamic young people in a great working atmosphere where we value a healthy work-life balance. Great coffee is always available, and there is a possibility to have one day of home-working a week.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textRealab SRL Internship1348 Louvain-la-NeuveThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSmovin Internship1332 GenvalThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textAna Cunha Internship1200 Woluwé St. LambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: medium