Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales & Marketing trainee
With over than 50.000 users, 50 companies and more than 2.000 partners Gymlib has truly changed the way France consumes sport. This is now time to take an other challenge, start our international expansion. Guess what, ournext destination is Belgium! Our mission consist of promoting and encouraging employees to practise sport through our wide network. Our dream is to enable anybody to practise sport without constraints.
This is a non exhaustive list of activities that our next intern rock star will be doing :
- Promote Corporate products for HR departments and Gyms/Sports
- Promote health and gym activities among small corporations
- Represent Gymlib both on the phone and in person - at fairs and info meetings
- Act as a first point of contact over the phone for our users and partners
- Run emailing campaigns.
- Update and improve our sales documents.
- Prepare outstanding presentations to be delivered to our clients and partners
- You are a student in Business/Marketing/Communication
- Native level of French and/or Dutch
- Fluency in english is a plus
- Previous internship in a similar role would be considered as a plus.
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Love sports
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Starting date : asap
- Duration : minimum one month
- Location : Brussels (Louise Avenue, 54)
- Salary : basic monthly income
- Fringe benefits : laptop
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.