Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales Performance Intern
Sales Performance analyst intern
As a Sales Performance analyst intern, you will work with the sales performance team, monitoring our salesmen performance and providing help there where is needed. You will also work on developing our BI tools, collaborate on the preparation of top management presentations and any other task that will allow you to deep-dive and learn our business model.
We are currently doing a huge push for growing our Sales Performance Department with new BI tools and implement them in the Field Structure, in order to make more information available and increase our productivity.
That’s why this position is perfect for someone who loves both BI and Sales-oriented profession.
- Work closely with the sales performance, monitoring it daily
- Find innovative ways to improve and implement our sales structure follow-up using our BI solutions
- Collaboration on the preparation for the top management of presentations, yearly sales budget and other relevant tasks of the department
- Provide key insights to Top Management about our past, current and future performance in terms of sales, financial and marketing activity and proposing new solutions to improve our current performance and processes
- Support ad-hoc analysis and project
- Looking for an end-of-studies internship
- Graduating soon in a Master’s degree from a business school / engineering school
- Good knowledge of Excel and financial modeling (knowledge of PowerBI is a plus)
- Natural high attention to details while maintaining focus and pace
- Excellent communicator, both oral and in writing
- Good understanding of business drivers
- Proactive, creative and solution oriented
- Quick learner, deadline oriented and fun to work with!
- Fluent in English and in Dutch or French,
You can expect
- Get exposure to a dynamic and international environment with strong ambitions
- Improve your Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI skills
- Develop your leadership skills and join a team of smart people who are passionate about sales and data analytics
- Team buildings and company events
More about the position
- Start date: 4 to 6-months internship starting as soon as possible
- Location: remote or at HQ located Rue de la Fusée 66, 1130 Brussels – next to NATO offices
You will be one of the crucial pillars in helping Verisure reach its sales targets & business goals by making sure Sales performance is monitored correctly.
You will join the Sales Performance Team based in our HQ in Brussels and will have daily interactions with the Sales organization. You will be part of a young, smart and fun to work with team in an international company that has been growing at 20% sales volume per year!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- French: basic