Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sales Rockstar Intern
Who are we?
APROPLAN is a young fast growing B2B SAAS scale-up from Belgium, that has the ambition to completely disturb the construction sector starting from the construction site. An easy-to-use, straightforward interface combined with plenty of integrations and reasonable pricing makes APROPLAN an excellent solution.
What do we do for whom?
For construction managers, architect and engineers who are looking to replace pen and paper in the construction process by digitilazing their plans, punchlists, fieldnotes, inspection reports, APROPLAN’s simple to use collaborative software centralize everything in the cloud and saving them hours of admin work each day.
Hi there students! I’m talking to YOU → JOIN APROPLAN as a Sales Rockstar intern to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge and network : Basically having a huge impact on APROPLAN’s growth.
By selling the most innovative, disruptive mobile sales enablement solution, you will communicate, educate and challenge some of the largest construction companies in the world.
→ Kick-start your career at APROPLAN!
Becoming a Sales Rockstar intern will open you doors to continue your career at APROPLAN in many other departments of the company, such as Account Executives, Customer Success and Marketing. This is where it all starts!
Of course we have a strong sales process in place to help you win clients BUT when you see something that can be improved → YOU don’t hesitate to implement it!
The life of a Sales Rockstar intern at APROPLAN:
- Strategize with Account Executives on which companies to target.
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone.
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile sales enablement: For you, hearing NO = the start of a negotiation!
- Qualify prospects and set up meetings for sales.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads.
- Work towards a monthly sales target.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and/or Dutch.
- Result driven personality.
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to develop yourself.
We would like you to have those other skills
- Good knowledge of English and German would be a great plus.
- Be a convinced team player.
- Willing to have a maximum impact on APROPLAN.
- Passion for life and the APROPLAN product.
- Ping pong and kicker player :)
- Incentive + transportation costs.
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference.
- To work with the latest technologies (Mac, Android and Windows).
- Great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
- Huge growth and learning potential.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSkydoo Internship1180 Ukkel, BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-03-01=job.status_textKERN IT Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDrawbotics Internship1160 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCSAgency SPRL Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: medium