Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Social media and video making internship
IntoTheMinds is a market research agency operating from Belgium and France and carrying out projects in Europe and beyond.
We specialize in state-of-the-art market research methods to tackle even the most difficult projects :
- qualitative research (ethnography, interviews, focus groups, ...)
- quantitative research (surveys of all types, Big Data analysis, satisfaction and loyalty surveys)
- behavioral modeling (statistical models, predictions, data mining ...)
100% of our customers come through our website. We have invested in videos and podcast the last 12 months and want to keep producing attractive video and audio material to attract a new audience.
We are looking for an intern who can stay with us at least 3 months (preferably 6), to :
- shoot and edit the videos for our different series, in particular our popular series "Le Monde du Business avec Pierre-Raffaele" where a 10-year old kid interviews business leaders. You'll be provided with top-notch equipment (Nikon D850, D750, Sennheiser microphones, Zoom H6, ...) and subscription to the Adobe suite. We expect you to know how to direct actors and an assistant, shoot with 2 cameras, edit videos with Adobe Premiere, synchronize wav files, ...
- publish the videos on YouTube
- contribute to the social media effort (Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram) around the videos
- Experience with Adobe Premiere
- Proven experience in video shooting and editing of short clips
- Excellent command of French
- Previous knowledge of SEO would be an asset
- self starter and high autonomy : it is crucial to show high level of autonomy. We are counting on you to come up with new ideas.
- involvement : we need committed people. Flexibility is of the essence since most videos will be shot on Saturdays.
- care for quality and precision
- you will have great autonomy and we expect you to help us change.
- you'll have the possibility to contribute to our blog and touch 500.000 readers
Place of work is 1040 Brussels
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCharistar Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textescent Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-11-01=job.status_textMinds&More InternshipDiegem 1831This job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- French: excellent