Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Social media & Community management at Cohabs in Ixelles
Cohabs, Crafting the future of urban living.
We create extraordinary shared living experiences for the ones who see the world differently.
We are located in Brussels, where we have many houses and a strong community.
We are now also established in New York, where we develop the activity; and looking towards other horizons.
In order to support our growth, we are looking for an exceptional intern who will be able to carry out various missions in digital marketing and community management.
Join the migration!
**What would you do **
A non-exhaustive list of missions
- Development of lead generation campaigns; initiate, drive and implement online activities that will create traffic.
- Social network management - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Organisation of the content calendar - internal and external
- Dashboarding Google analytics and website
- Follow-up of digital paid campaigns
- Follow-up Newsletters
- Screening + description of this month's events
- Support Events
- Support Service & partnerships
- Management of the CMS
- Writing content
**What we are looking for**
- You have a good knowledge of digital marketing. Solid understanding of the dynamics in online marketing. Understanding of customer online behavior and how to create campaigns and content to boost this. Knowledge in SEO, SEA, Retargeting, Affiliations... is a plus.
- You are a Master of social networks, especially Instagram/Facebook.
- You are creative. You have a strong design sensibility, and you must be able to make great visuals. Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator...
- You’re fluent in French & English.
- You like to communicate and you have good writing skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you are a self-starter and eager to deliver the best results. You come up with great initiatives and you are a driver for continuous improvement.
- Experience in a sales-driven organization, you know the importance of a lead and the urge to generate strong leads. You always keep an eye on the results and return on investment.
- Analytical approach and problem-solving attitude. You can easily understand complex matters and come up with innovative and strong solutions.
- You are recognized for your dynamism and involvement!
- Any previous experience in digital marketing and analytical skills would be a plus!
Financial compensation will be discussed according to profile.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMorgan's Real Estate Internship1702 Grand-bigardThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textUkko / Solidd / Neybor Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAna Cunha Internship1200 Woluwé St. LambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2015-08-17=job.status_textShelterr.com Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: excellent