Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intercultural Dialogue Platform
Social Media & Graphics Intern (Paid Internship)
Intercultural Dialogue Platform (IDP) is a Brussels based NGO founded in 2000, aiming at mutual understanding and harmonious interaction among the people of different cultural backgrounds.
The organisation carries out several International projects on promoting social inclusion, dialogue, civic engagement as well as preventing extremism, racism and discrimination.
IDP offers a 6 month internship possibility for graduates in its office in Brussels.
You will have to:
- Manage the social media accounts of various projects and the organisation
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Regularly engage with audiences
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Assist the organization in project & event management
- Manage and update the web site content
The qualifications we are looking for this position:
- A degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices
- Ease at using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Be passionate about design and social media & have a positive outlook
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- The ability to learn quickly and work within a team
- Satisfactory English speaking and writing skills. A good command of French or Dutch. Other languages will be asset!
- Good social skills and the motivation to work in a multicultural environment
The salary of this internship is 800 € / month.
Please consider that only the selected CVs will be notified for further process and interview.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textIntercultural Dialogue Platform Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCCIEU Internship1000 brusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent