Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Social Media Intern
Instaon is an easy-to-use, intelligent advertising platform that fully automates the creation and management of online ad campaigns for SMB’s. The startup was founded by former Google employees, software developers and data scientists. We work directly with the offices of Google in Brussels to develop an impactful tool and help SMB’s around the world grow through online marketing.
Instaon is looking for a Social Media intern with a passion for creating engaging digital content.
- Manage the Instaon social media channels with the aim of increasing both the number of followers and their engagement rate
- Set up and manage sponsored campaigns on social media to promote Instaon
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis with a defined budget
- Monitor social media performance and report on what captures people’s attention on social and drives conversation.
- Be aware of the pulse of social trends, new platform features and best practices and identify any that may be benefit to Instaon
- You are following a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Management, Marketing (Digital), etc.
- You have a real passion for Digital Marketing, especially for Google products (SEA) and social media’s.
- You have to complete an internship of at least 3 months during or after your degree
- You are creative & an avid consumer of content
- You are a real team player
- You have excellent written skills
- You are proactive, you like challenges and you can work independently
Good knowledge of English. A second language is a plus.
An exciting internship in our office at Delta (Brussels) focusing on Search Engine Advertising & Social Media’s, within a dynamic and fast growing start-up. You will have the opportunity to get yourself involved in interesting projects and show your creativity.
You’ll learn a lot about digital marketing in general and most importantly have fun within the team :)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textArpege Media Internship1640 Rhode Saint GeneseThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textEvent Channel Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFlan Caramel Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textKingsley & Partners Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textIRIS Media Internship1420 Braine l'AlleudThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFlashletters Internship1070 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good