Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Social Media Intern
Parcify is a mobile app and platform which offers custom deliveries of packages, by bike, in Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent and Amsterdam. It’s the customer who indicates where and when he wants to receive his parcel. With Parcify we remodel the delivery market in a continuously connected mobile world. We are in constant search for fast, flexible and innovative solutions to face the challenges that come with the shopping and shipping experience. We keep our eyes on the lookout to avoid any inconvenience and provide an impeccable customer service, through to great technology.
What you will be doing
You will manage the creation of all social media posts and help our business grow by developing creative and engaging social media strategies while keeping the voice of our brand. You will monitor all discussions, posts, and comments across multiple social media channels and report your learnings to our Marketing team. Your job is simply to make people like, share and love Parcify!
Find out why you should join:
A successful applicant
- Has a start-up mentality
- Is a social media expert/influencer
- Has a good knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch
- Can work with tools like Hootsuite/Buffer/AdEspresso
- Has excellent copywriting skills
- Has great customer relations skills
- Works with empathy, integrity, and an openness to learn
- Speaks Dutch and English, French is a bonus
- Young, dynamic team
- Take full ownership of ideas and bring them to reality
- Freedom to develop yourself in a fast pace
- Exciting monthly events
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing location at HQ in the City of Antwerp
- Paid in life lessons
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent
- French: medium