Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
WELCOME TO NET EXPAT
NetExpat is the global leader in expat partner assistance and a leading organization in talent management. NetExpat was founded 20 years ago and has experienced steady, double digit growth resulting in a highly competitive organization with offices in 75 countries worldwide. The clients we serve are prestigious corporations with many belonging to the Fortune Global 500. Our growing team consists of over 500 experts, and we are proudly ISO 9001 certified.
We provide global services to 400+ multinational corporations that have chosen NetExpat based on:
Our superior capabilities - NetExpat is ISO 9001 certified at a global level
Our measured added value
The outstanding professionalism of our trainers and coaches
Our extensive international reach thanks to our presence in more than 75 countries and over 150 cities
This fun and versatile internship is a wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience in the realm of social media.
The Social Media intern’s primary responsibilities will involve supporting our Social Media and Marketing teams with the management of our proprietary social
media platform, The NetExpat Community. This individual will also assist with developing content for all of our external social media platforms. Working
on a dynamic and international team, you will have the chance to assume responbilities in the following areas:
- Deliver fresh and new content on a regular basis
- Develop innovative, new ideas to reach members with content that engages and educates
- Engage with members to help drive awareness, loyalty and dedication to the NetExpat Community
- Monitor online conversations, and engage where relevant to build a community feel
- Support and maintain the voice for all social platforms
- Excellent English-language verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
- Student of sales and marketing (or a comparable degree) with a creative eye for detail
- Forward thinker and fast learner
- Self-motivated and creative
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Committed, driven and self-motivated
- Works well with others
Join us for a fun versatile internship in the Global HQ of NetExpat in Brussels! This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 18:00
Place: Brussels office
Beginning: throughout the year
A three-party agreement between the education institution, the student and NetExpat must be signed before the internship commences
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSocialCom SA Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textJDi - Agency Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCOMPLiMENT Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEnergy Efficiency in Industrial Processes Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time