Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Social media internship with Muna.io
Muna.io is a start-up creating an app that gives you the best deals and discounts, thanks to the data you already share online.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and creative social media intern to help us build our social media presence. We are starting our social media journey from the beginning, so this is a great opportunity for someone who knows the ins and outs of instagram & facebook and is ready to take on the challenge of growing our following from 100 to 10 000 and beyond.
The intern’s responsibilities and tasks include:
- Contribute to Muna social media strategy
- Create written and visual content for our social media campaigns
- Post, test, measure and validate our social media assumptions
- Engage with individuals and influencers on Instagram, Facebook and others.
- Engage with local businesses for joint campaigns
The ideal candidate have 4 things going on for them:
- Interest towards privacy, data and travelling
- Curiosity and audacity to find the fastest way to reach goals
- Critical thinker
- Startup, can-do attitude
Skills set or experience that would help you shine:
- Great writing skills in English, and or French. Dutch is plus
- Experience in using Instagram, Facebook or other social media
- Comfortable in using visual editing and design tool such as photoshop or similar
- Studying or graduate in marketing, communication, writing or equivalent studies
More information about this internship here: (Internship program)
This is a three month unpaid internship that can be done fully remotely.
What do you get in return?
- Opportunity to work in an innovative startup, closely with the founders
- One-to-one coaching on what it takes to be successful
- Real project that you can show and tell for your job search
- Get visibility online
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAKR Consulting Internship4040 HerstalThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFTT SPRL Internship4000 liegeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textFTT SPRL Internship4000 liegeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFind Your Place Internship4020 LiègeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: excellent
- Dutch: medium