Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Software Developer Intern
Ink Consulting is a fast-growing start-up helping companies to implement Customer Relationship Management systems. Our service offer is threefold: digital maturity assessment, CRM implementation and change management.
As a Software Developer intern, you will conceive and develop scalable and robust components using the most in-demand and cutting edge technologies in the market. Working on internal projects, putting yourself in the shoes of a consultant by analysing our clients' pain points, working on innovative prototypes and experimentations. This is a quick look of what you can expect during your internship at Ink Consulting. All that surrounded by great people and mentors, needless to say!
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree program in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or related technical fields.
- Strong expertise in at least one object oriented programming language between Java, C# and C++.
- Interest to learn other coding languages if needed.
- Database design and SQL knowledge.
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Main design patterns knowledge.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to adapt to your audience in English and either Dutch or French.
- You will be given the opportunity to validate your learnings by taking an official certification exam.
- You will work in a great & stimulating environment.
- You will get the chance to receive an offer for a permanent position at the end of your internship.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAtaya & Partners Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textBrayton Global Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textThomas De Mulder Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEURALIA SA Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time