Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Student Placement Agency
Software Quality Assurance Internship
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive Software Developer, interested in Quality Assurance and testing, to gain practical experience within this highly successful host company who provide unique digital business solutions. Mentored throughout by experienced engineers, you will not only be using your existing skills but have every opportunity to learn new software and processes, making this a great addition to your CV and a real boost to your career prospects.
Start date - Flexible
Requirements - Are you a registered student? Or Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
- Work together with developers to understand the capabilities of features they are building
- Help to write test cases for features under development
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover unknown defects and regressions
- Help grow and maintain company’s suite of automated user tests
- Contribute to a variety of projects and problems
- Background in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience with manually testing software, writing test-cases and/or exploratory testing
- Understanding of HTTP and calling REST services
- Knowledge or awareness of using HTML markup and styling with CSS
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA.
This highly successful host company specializes in providing Digital Business platforms to organisations throughout the world. They connect people, content and processes, enabling seamless efficiency, decision making and productivity. This cloud based product has experienced explosive growth and the company are now doubling their investment to take the business to the next level. There are plenty of opportunities to impress and be part of their success story.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good