Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Spantech is looking for an intern Commercial in Nivelles
SPANTECH is one of the fastest growing tent manufacturer in Europe and is active in over 20 countries in Europe and the Middle East. The company has earned a reputation as a reliable supplier by integrating engineering, production & installation departments under one roof. SPANTECH is active in all areas of fabric structures for temporary, semi-permanent and permanent uses. Beside the applications of SPANTECH products in the special events industry, the company develops solutions for industrial warehousing, large format fabric advertisement and custom works for architects, designers and NGO’s. In the last years, SPANTECH Group has integrated three important companies: Bator Structures and Delta Structures in 2006, and Elflein-Zelte in 2012, creating one of the most experienced, creative and technological player in its field.
We are active in the event/festival sector, the sport branch, the industry, Live entertainment and much more.
We are looking for Sales or sales ingineer. In this function you are among others responsible for the Belgian and European markets of our products. You will work closely with the sales director to achieve the business plan. You will mix servicing existing clients and hunting new ones. You are active in the event/festival sector, the sport branch, the industry, Live entertainment and much more.
- You speak German and English (French is a plus)
- You have an engineering or commercial background
- You are hardworking, motivated, independent & disciplined
- You handle stress well
- You are an open-minded team player, who communicates easily with your colleagues
- You are motivated and you can push your colleagues towards difficulties to reach the group’s targets.
- You are organized, good with timing and planning
- You are creative and innovative when it comes to solving problems
- A position with high responsibilities and changing duties
- A work environment in a growing company with a team of motivated colleagues
- Evolution/career possibilities within our company
- A place to sleep in Brussels during the internship
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- German: good
- English: good