Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Riviera Bella S.A.
Stage en Communication/DIGITAL/Community management/PR/Marketing
LEBON is a love story between Art & Natural Science Beauty. The glamorous luxury oral care brand has 2 founders, Stephanie, Art Historian and her husband Richard, Pharmacist MD, Cosmetics Certified, both Sea and Nature lovers. Stephanie and Richard, gathered all their ideas to design the most uncompromising naturally flavored toothpaste collection.
They selected ethical and natural ingredients combined with delicious and exclusive perfumed natural notes from Grasse – France which are making LEBON Toothpastes so healthy and delicately tasty.
In 2019, LEBON is 9 flavors and 21 references.
- Ensuring the graphic consistency in terms of branding and communication
- Creating digital content for our social media platform in the graphic continuity of our brand identity
- Building a strategy for our social media + managing social media advertising
- Drafting weekly newsletters: update clients with new products, news & events
- Managing the content of the communication on social media (Instagram, facebook, pinterest
- Enlarging the online community via innovative use of social media
- Managing relations with bloggers and influencers (+ finding new partnerships)
- Assist the PR Manager in daily tasks
- Managing our press relations (editing a monthly press journal, press release for new products launch, etc)
- Follow up on requests from journalists, ensuring requests answered promptly and efficiently
- Adaptation and sending of PR newsletters and press kits
- Follow up on PR orders and shipments, stock management
- Support the team with reports / clippings / coverage updates / presentations etc
- Bachelor and/or Master's degree in a relevant field, including public relations, communication, or marketing
- Perfectly fluent in French and English
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, powerpoint, excel)
- Digital design & good graphic skills: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, videos,…
- Social Expert Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, Newsletter on Mailchimp
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to luxury and detail
- Good visual and copy storytelling abilities
- Self-starter, fast-learner & multitasker
- Creative mindset
- Interest in beauty and lifestyle
- Animal lover
What LEBON can offer:
- The opportunity to contribute to the brand awareness of LEBON
- To experience the results of social media strategy
- Work closely together with the 2 founders
- A big variety of responsibilities and tasks: every workday will not be the same!
- A positive and dynamic atmosphere
- A beautiful designed working space
Our offices are accessible by train (next to the train station of Wavre)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textHERBIOLA Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textiU Internship1160 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textIntersouircing Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textLOCCITANE BELGIUM Internship2018 ANTWERPENThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHouse of Dosse Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textISDIN & AURIGA INTERNATIONAL Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: excellent